Salat-al-Istikhara is a prayer of seeking guidance from Allah in the situation of deciding something. But the point is that how can ones seeking guidance?
The Prophet of Allah (Peach Be Upon Him) also taught us the way of offering Salat-al-Istikhara. Online Istikhara team give you full on detailed article on this. The first step of offering Salat-al-Istikhara or any other prayer is to cleanliness. You should clean yourself before praying. Ablution or Wozu is the best way to clean one by physically and mentally both.
After this, open your prayer and recites two rakats, after that recites your supplication. The result of Salat-al-Istikhara shows in the form of a miracle or any symbol. You should keep yourself be calm and waiting for the sign. During this, you can take advice to the people that you think are knowledgeable.
You should consider the advice of the people who have really knowledge and waiting for result. Always show-out sincerity while you are praying to Allah. Begging and pleading are not acceptable. Indeed you are truthful to Allah hence, Allah should give you guidance.
- Do Ablution or Wozu
Wozu is the essential thing that ensures you are clean. Perform Wozu before praying. There are many benefits of Wozu. Few of them mention here:
- Wozu not only cleans your body parts but also centralizes your thoughts.
- It develops a sense that you are going to offer yourself in front of Allah.
- After Wazu you limited yourself and your thoughts.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) taught us the way of performing Wozu. There are 5 things which called “Farz”. Farz is a thing that you can’t be gives up. Following are the 5 Farz of ablution:
- Wash your mouth and nose three times.
- Wash your face by three times.
- Wash your hands and forearms a trice.
- Rinse your forehead and ear once.
- Wash your feet a trice.
After performing them, pointed your finger to the sky and read the Wozu Dua:
“Ash-hadu al laa ilaaha illALLAHu wahdahuu laa shariikalahu, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhuu wa rasuuluh.”
Translation in English:
“I bear witness that there is no deity other than Allah alone; He is One; He has no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is His (chosen) servant and (true) Messenger.”
But in some cases, you need to take a bath that is called ‘’Ghusal’’. They are the cases after the emission of semen, intercourse and menstrual period. The Ghusal is compulsory after these conditions.
- Ready The Prayer Space
It is also important to clean the space where you are praying. Mostly people clean themselves but they give no preference to the space. But Allah likes complete cleanliness. Your space, clothes, body, environment etc should be neat and clean. After this, place a mate on the floor in such a way that the mate and yours face in the direction of Qibla.
- Start Your Prayer
After Wozu and deciding clean space, open your prayer. The points after open the prayer are mention below one-by-one.
- Keep in notice, when you are starting your prayer it is essential to keep all your intention in praying. Try to not have other thought while you are praying.
- Raise your both hands to your ears and say “Allah Akbar”.
- After this recite the Opening dua or Isteftah paryer.
- Recite Ta’awwuz and Tasmia after the opening prayer.
- Surah Fateha is the start of Holy Quran and Prophet (SAW) taught us to recite this surah in every prayer.
- Recite any part of Holy Quran after the Surah Fateha but our Prophet gave preference to Surah Ikhlas.
- Then Recite your Istikhara Prayer and go through the remaining rakats. You can also get Online Istikhara Dua by many websites.
- Second rakat also offer in the above mentioned way.
- Repeat this prayer until you don’t get the results.
Praying When You Need
When you are going to make an important decision then it is compulsory to you to seeking guidance from Allah. Inn Shaa Allah you will get better results. Meanwhile, you can take advice to your seniors. It will really helpful to you.
Our Online Istikhara Team expected that this article proves to be valuable to you.You can also search Online Istikhara from WikiHow website.
Contact us for more Queries and visit our website istikhara.org :
Phone no: 0092-300-4470016
E-mail Address: ISTIKHARA14@gmail.com